Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest TacAvi8r

Virtual Pilot Looking For A Va

Santa's going to be bringing me a CaptainSim C-130 for FS2004, along with a VRS Superhornet. I'm interested in joining a VA where I can fly one or the other or both, and I can start up at the beginning of the year. If you're looking for a pilot, I'm comfortable with VATSIM and I hold a Student Rating at vZMP Minneapolis.If you want, you can leave a message (and a link to your site) for me here. Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

We plan on repainting a C-130 in the future. Check us out!Freight Dogs virtual Air Cargo was created to provide virtual cargo pilots worldwide the opportunity to fly online on the Vatsim network with a performanced based virtual airline whenever, wherever and in the aircraft of their choice with very limited restrictions compared to other VA's.Freight Dog Virtual Air Cargo pilots fly their own routes with an automated logbook that keeps track of each flight. No set schedules to deal with. No pireps to file. No jumpseat penalties. The sky is the only limit at Freight Dogs Virtual Air Cargo. Freight Dogs Virtual Air Cargo uses Memphis International Airport in Memphis, TN USA as its worldwide headquarters with plans to add more hubs in the US and worldwide as the VA grows. We are sure to satisfy most any virtual cargo pilots