Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest lilpianoman

I Can't See My Friend In Multiplayer

Hello All,I can't see my friend in any multiplayer session, whether it is hosted by me, him, or someone else on Gamespy. It doesn't matter whether or not im in the tower or flying, i can't see him when he logs in. It says he is there, but i don't see his plane visually, i can't find him in my session info, and he is not on radar. Any answers or possible solution? Maybe its a glitch?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You need to be running the same service pack level in fsx. I suspect this is the problem
Everyone I fly with has SP2 includinghim, and my friends can see him, just not me!

Hello All,I can't see my friend in any multiplayer session, whether it is hosted by me, him, or someone else on Gamespy. It doesn't matter whether or not im in the tower or flying, i can't see him when he logs in. It says he is there, but i don't see his plane visually, i can't find him in my session info, and he is not on radar. Any answers or possible solution? Maybe its a glitch?
Host a session, and then ask your Friends to look for your session in Gamespy.If you have a -1 Latency, it is probably a PORT/ROUTER/FIREWALL at your end.You will need to correct that first.Note: You will not see players joining as TOWER CONTROLERS on your Radar, or in Session Info. Only Planes.You SHOULD see ALL players listed in Multiplayer CHAT (ENTER key) Geoff fs-mp.com