Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest capman23

Wilco/ Feel There Legacy 600 Fuel Problem

I have recently been using the legacy, and I have a major inconvinence. While on a flight from KABQ-KPHX (short flight for that plane) i have encountered at problem that the fuel tanks do not switch when the other is low. ussually when the wieght gets below 100 lbs, i loose oil press and the engines quit, this happens on the left and right tanks. And i cant put all my fuel into those tanks, being they are too small for most flights. HELP!!! how to change the fuel tanks AUTOMATICLY!!! thnx-Capman23 :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have recently been using the legacy, and I have a major inconvinence. While on a flight from KABQ-KPHX (short flight for that plane) i have encountered at problem that the fuel tanks do not switch when the other is low. ussually when the wieght gets below 100 lbs, i loose oil press and the engines quit, this happens on the left and right tanks. And i cant put all my fuel into those tanks, being they are too small for most flights. HELP!!! how to change the fuel tanks AUTOMATICLY!!! thnx-Capman23 :(
HAHA nvm i figured it out minutes after this post.