Sign in to follow this  

does ariane care about their customers?!

hello there,after checking the ariane homepage for ANY news about their upcoming BBJs, i`m very angry and bored about refreshing the site continously... i can`t understand why they don`t care about their customers. no news, no release, absolutely nothing new on their site! i don`t know if anybody feels like me, but i`m again totally disappointed about ariane and public relations. what i wonder about is why they have the time to build up sites with more and more screenshot-presentations... very strange! it will surely be a great product, but they loose more and more customers hour per hour if they don`t react in any way, in my opinion.greetings to everyone waiting also,phil

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You might have seen that Avsim don't run any Ariane news either. They're always the same IMHO. I've never bought any of their products.

Nope. They don't care Phil. It's a terrible operation. Some of have tried, without much success, for a couple of years to get folks to stop buying from Ariane. Had people done so then, Ariane would be gone now. But...I guess everyone has to experience getting screwed once in their lives. Might as well be by Ariane.Trip