Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest craneduitre

Flickering Issue

Good morning everyone.I have finally installed TileProxy Beta 8 and I'm very impressed. It will change a lot of things now.But still I have a small issue I can not sort out. Since I have installed TileProxy, my runways have a strange texture. They are not smooth. As the taxyways, there is a kind of flickering on it. I can see it on the fencing around the airfielf, on the roofs, or , during flight, on the ground, far, below the horizon.I have tried to change, as the manual says, the ndivia driver parameter (I don't remember the name) and the midmap (?) = 6 in the ini file but still. :( I can send some screenshots if you want.I'm using FSX SP2, Vista 32, GeForce 8600M GT (mobile)...Thanks for any advices. Thanks for TileProxy.Sebastien.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi again.On my new PC, running with an ATI card, I have the fence flickering around the airport.Does someone had this issue before ?It was resolved on my NVIDIA previous config by removing the "MipBias=6" in the config.cfg, but have no effects here...

Tileproxy added a MipBias setting to your fsx.cfg somewhere in the DISPLAY setting for your specific graphics card.Try removing that.