Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nigvilla

Asa - Wondering?

I,m tempted to upgrade from ASX to ASA but have a few queries regarding integration with other products I use and have got set up to my personal preferences:1. Does snapshot file still remain in same directory?(For use with FS Build)2. If I upgrade would I need to re configure FEX?N Thomas UK

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Thanks for your interest!1. No, it is in a different location, but I can point you to the path.2. No, FEX would stay put.Thanks,

Jim,I'm sold on the idea. Where do I need to point FS Build to read snapshot? Both FSX and Active Sky/XG currrently reside on my C Drive.

Jim,I have now purchased ASA and it all installed fine. I,m going to keep ASX on my system as well for now as disk space not a big issue for me.Presumably I can use ASX or ASA independently of each other?If ,initially, I use ASA,FEX and XG without changing any settings in XG/FEX will ASA utilise those same textures I have been ok with without the need to generate any snapshot files if you don't wish to?PS Is my signature banner showing up!! - Not sure I like the new AVSIM layout - I'm a bit old fashioned like that!!!!

Hi,You are right.To get your banner to show up:Go to My Controls, then Edit SignatureAbove your name start a line with Click on the Update my Signature button.Thanks!