Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest RadioFlyer

Asa And Fsuipc

First of all I would like to say I love ASA. The weather depiction is awesome even with my current clouds (using asg). However I am having trouble with a couple of items. One being that I am not receiving metar data within the sim at all even having checked off show in sim text messages. Two automatic downloads seem to work for a while then nothing at all untill I manually refresh ASA then it works for a while then stalls. Also getting fsuipc errors and I have tried both 3.80 and 3.85 with the same results. I am attaching the ASA log in hopes this issue can solve a possible problem. Thanks in Advance RF

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

yes there are I have a record of fsuipc errors but can't attach them. not allowed to attach that file. Update.............. I removed my registration entries for the fsuipc so using as unregistered now. I have discovered no fsuipc errors at all. The probloem seems to be that if I'm say downloading at for example 11:27am and have auto downloads set for 10min as was with 6.5 I may not receive another download untill I manually refresh ASA. Don't know why that is happening at all and I hope my log helps with that. Thanks for the fast response and I love ASA