Sign in to follow this  
Guest bradrich

Asa Offline Historical Not Working

Guest bradrich

I'm using ASA and trying to download historical dates for offline weather. On the Historical screen in the lower section where you select the dates to be downloaded, I can select the year/month/day, but I'm not able to change the time. No matter what time I select as soon as leave that row it pops back to current UTC. Seems there is no way to save your change.

Hi.1. Go to Historical Screen.2. Chose Date and Hour.3. Click on Apply.4. ASA downloads that data and updates ASA.5. If you want to save that download to work in Offline mode you need to click the Download button.I never saw a jump in the time box.Thanks,

Guest bradrich

The upper date field and Apply button does work. My problem though is with the download box in the bottom for offline. There is the possibility to select one or multiple dates for download. However, those times cannot be changed. Please try the download area.

Hi,In that download box there should be an arrow that you click on and then a drop down to adjust the times.

Guest bradrich
Hi,In that download box there should be an arrow that you click on and then a drop down to adjust the times.
Yes, there is an arrow and I can select a new time, but as soon as you try to edit another field or add another download time it resets back to current time. And even if you change the time and don't leave the field, when press the download button it will still download the current time, not the selected time.It's very easy to try it. Click the drop-down arrow, seleect a time other than current, press the download button. No look at what was downloaded and it should be current time, not selected time.

Hi,I still cannot reproduce this. On the bottom left are you using Single Date/Time or Multiple?Thanks,

Guest bradrich

I tried both single and multiple dates and both showed this problem. Try this:1. Select multple dates2. Add at least two dates3. click the time drop-down on one of the dates and change it4. click the time drop-down on the other date and change itAt this point, for me, the first dates time field reverts back to what it was before I changed it. If you aren't able to repro it then I suspect it may be a configuration issue for me.In any case, I'm having OOM and other issues since installing ASA and I'm going to have to go back to AsX. All try again when there is a patch.