Sign in to follow this  
lcseale53

Finding files in File Library

Hi,I am trying to locate the following files for the CRJ 200.Iscrjv2b.zip Panelosddc25.zip Aircrafterj145sn.zip soundDownload ID ................Name and/orDescription ................File Name... Iscrjv2b.zipAuthor... Leon SealeCategory... PanelWhat do I state in "Download ID" and "Name and Description"?These are the files recommended for a Round Robin Adventure in this months Computer Pilot mag.Rodger.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I couldn't see them here at Avsim but you will find them over at flightsim.com. I just checked.RegardsLozza

Lozza,Many thanks for the info.I am new to FS 2002,been running FLY2Do I have to install any "Patches"to FS2002?Rodger.

Hi Icaris,Thanks for your interest in the crj panel (did you say it was in a magazine???). Anyway the file is here in the Avsim library as lscrjpnlv2a.zip (that's with an 'L'), and the HUD update is listed as lscrjhudup.zip. All those are lengthy names so I shortened the file name and included the 'HUD' update, which can be found over at the 'other site' as lscrjv2b.zip (again with an 'L'). And if I've goofed with the file names just do an 'author' search on 'Seale'.Regards,Leon