Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest harleyman52

Two Questions Please Fs9

First....What do I need to do saving a weather file to capture the whole day? What goes in the Time Box?SecondI am about to install GE Pro and wonder what and how it uses AS6 ? And does it have a complex user interface that will take me days to learn...OK That was three...Sorry.....What is the deal with this new forum look...Two whole posts show on page one.....All the rest is stickies.....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Download UTC Hour 00Additional Consecutive Hours to Download: 23If you set things up to auto run through ASv6.5, and generate some texture sets in GEP, then the average weather conditions along a route will determine which texture set will load into FS.Thanks,

Hi,Download UTC Hour 00Additional Consecutive Hours to Download: 23If you set things up to auto run through ASv6.5, and generate some texture sets in GEP, then the average weather conditions along a route will determine which texture set will load into FS.Thanks,
Thanks Jim...I must say after spending a couple hours last night pouring through the tutirrials that the action between AS6 and GEOPro is just brilliant....I downloaded 10 hours worth of extra sets last night and am about to have a go at it again..........