Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have noticed this a lot but have never contacted anyone about it. I use AS6.5 quite often with FS yet it always seems to be an hour to an hour and a half behind the current wx. I am set at GMT -5 (east coast USA) yet every time I hit refresh, the current active wx is about an hour old and its 30 minutes into the new hour. Here is a photo I just took. The time is in eastern time at the bottom right of my screen (10:26 am eastern), yet active sky's active wx is an hr and a half old (13:53 zulu, or 08:53 eastern). Why does this happen and how can I fix it?aalflt2192-2008-dec-30-007.jpgEDIT: The time is now 10:41 eastern, so the current active wx is almost 2 hours old.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Please don't wait to contact us when you are having a problem. That is what we are here for!What is your download interval set at?Data refreshes at the top of each hour and then it takes 15 minutes or so for internal processing before the data is ready to be sent out. So that fits the first situation.So please lower that interval and see if that helps.Thanks,

Hi,Please don't wait to contact us when you are having a problem. That is what we are here for!What is your download interval set at?Data refreshes at the top of each hour and then it takes 15 minutes or so for internal processing before the data is ready to be sent out. So that fits the first situation.So please lower that interval and see if that helps.Thanks,
Do you mean the Update Interval? It is set to 10 minutes already.

Hi,Please post your ASv6.ini file and I'll take a look at your settings.Thanks,

Hi,Please post your ASv6.ini file and I'll take a look at your settings.Thanks,
Sure! Here it is.//ASv6.5 configuration file Build 552[General]WindowPosX = 9255WindowPosY = 2475DefaultWeatherFolder = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Modules\ASv6\SuppressionCeiling = 10000SurfaceWindLimit = 10FS9Path = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\PersonalAppDataFolder = C:\Users\jon\AppData\Roaming\CloudLayerLimit = 5LocalSuppressionRange = 100MinimumVisibility = 0MaximumVisibility = 59LastPlanFolder = NONEAutoVasFrequency = 30AutoVasStrength = 30TurbulenceFrequency = DefaultStartupLocation = KSEADefaultGraphicsFullTheme = DefaultGraphicsCirrusTheme = AutoSubmitGraphicsTheme = FalseIncreasedWake = FalseDisableWindsAloft = FalseForcePrimaryServer = TrueForceSecondaryServer = FalseGEProAutoSubmit = FalseUseFetchedStationforGEPro = TrueShowDecodedMBasDecimal = FalseSkyOverride = GEPROFavorCumulus = FalseForceRoutePressure = FalseForceLowestCeiling = FalseUnpauseOnReadyStatus = FalseDisableWriteThrottle = FalseDisableProcessThrottle = FalseForceTstormsWithCB = FalseAutoSetFSTime = FalseIgnoreFSLocationUntilReady = FalseAutoConvertPlanFiles = TrueAutoRefreshAI = TrueDisableVisGraduation = FalseEnableGEProWideFSMode = FalseExtendedThrottling = FalseForceRouteAloftTemp = FalseOfflinePlayback = FalseEnableVAS = TrueAutoGenVAS = TrueForceDestinationWeatherZone = TruePreventIcing = TrueOnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseDisableAllGroundUpdates = FalseGlobalWrites = FalseDepictFS9HazeLayer = TrueExtendTstormLayers = FalseDisableDirectWindControl = FalseVoicePlayback = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = TrueDisableGroundUpdates = FalseUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueIgnoreFSReadyStatus = TrueFSUIPCWindSmoothing = TrueLimitSurfaceWinds = FalseLimitCloudLayers = TrueAutoGlobalWriteToggle = TrueRainWithTS = TrueDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = TrueDisableMessages = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 10VATSIMData = TrueZuluConversion = -5AloftPredictability = 100WindDriftRate = 0MaxCloudThickness = 10000MinStratusSeparation = 7000TAFProcessing = FalseEnforceVisibilityLimits = TrueWakeTurb = TrueStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONE

Hi,Lower your Suppression Ceiling to 2000.Uncheck Force Destination Weather Zone.Thanks,

Hi,Lower your Suppression Ceiling to 2000.Uncheck Force Destination Weather Zone.Thanks,
Thanks for the help but unfortunately that did not work. I am still getting weather updates almost 2 hours behind.