Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest GREENGRASS

Photoreal World? And Cache Folders

I save my cache folders and have one for each state,using them as i need them offlinemy question is if i empty the photoreal world folder now and then ,does it in any way affect the cache foldersmy thanks Also although i get very good results with tp with my present set up , a few blurries here and thereand poor framerates 5 to9 in built up areas 20 to 30 open areasintel core 2 duo e6600geforce 8800gtx4gig ram Would my new pc (below) that i am thinking about getting improve results to any great extentintel core i7 965512mb ati 4850 pci-e 16xasus pst deluxe x58 sli/crossfire mainboard6 gig ddr 3 1600mhzmy thanks for your advice DON

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I save my cache folders and have one for each state,using them as i need them offlinemy question is if i empty the photoreal world folder now and then ,does it in any way affect the cache folders
From what I understand of the program, clearing the photoreal world folder doesn't affect the cache folders at all, it just makes your machine rebuild the files again. I'm not sure why you would want to?
intel core 2 duo e6600geforce 8800gtx4gig ram Would my new pc (below) that i am thinking about getting improve results to any great extentintel core i7 965512mb ati 4850 pci-e 16xasus pst deluxe x58 sli/crossfire mainboard6 gig ddr 3 1600mhzmy thanks for your advice DON
I've found my quad-core 9550@3.6Ghz to still be CPU bound, so more is always better. FSX in general seems to like more video memory.