Sign in to follow this  
Guest UKPilot

Saving Settings On Fs9

Guest UKPilot

For some reason when I change any settings eg. control assignements in FS9 and close down, when i come to restart FS it doesn't save my settings and i have to re-enter all the control assignments once again. Is there a aquick fix to this.Thanks.

Guest RonB49
For some reason when I change any settings eg. control assignements in FS9 and close down, when i come to restart FS it doesn't save my settings and i have to re-enter all the control assignments once again. Is there a aquick fix to this.Thanks.
Are you referring to joystick assignments? If so, then have you modified your Fs9.cfg file? If so, have you placed the line LOCKED=1 in you joystick assigments sections of the config file? I did that and it confused me for a while. Remove the lines and your settings will stick. R-

Guest UKPilot

thanks for the responses, its for fs9 on xp, I figured it may mean tweaking the config file, it's the actual key assignments that won't save.