Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dale1937

Panel Windows In

When you use the panel window assignments 1-9 to open various panels it does not open the same panel on every aircraft. Example, say number 3 is used to open Main x panel and number 6 will open the radio panel on the aircraft you are flying but if you fly a different type of aircraft then number 3 panel may open the collective panel and number 6 will open the Ann panel. I am assuming that something is not in the same sequence in the aircraft confi of different types of aircraft. What do I have to change to make the same panel numbers open the similar type of panel in other aircraft? Thanks for any suggestions.Dale1937

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

When you use the panel window assignments 1-9 to open various panels it does not open the same panel on every aircraft. Example, say number 3 is used to open Main x panel and number 6 will open the radio panel on the aircraft you are flying but if you fly a different type of aircraft then number 3 panel may open the collective panel and number 6 will open the Ann panel. I am assuming that something is not in the same sequence in the aircraft confi of different types of aircraft. What do I have to change to make the same panel numbers open the similar type of panel in other aircraft? Thanks for any suggestions.Dale1937
HI,change the order of the windows in the panel cfg to the order you want. For example, [window03] would be opened by shift+3. Make sure you change the order at the top of the cfg aswell though - hope that helpsJonathan