Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Anyone Here Use Track IR???

Recommended Posts

I just ordered a unit and it should be here soon. I've heard that Track IR works great with FS2002... I'll be using the 2.01Final Drivers. Does anyone have a good working profile file they can send me for FS2002 so that I can enjoy the unit ASAP?Thanks Much.tmsmiley1@knology.net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

and it is the best money you will ever spend on FS, I promise! Don't worry about a profile. It works with FS2K2 right out of the box. You might want to adjust the sensitivity depending on your own preferences and how far your head is from the unit. Nothing compares to being able to look around your virtual cockpit handsfree! Let me know how much you love it when you get it. I've never heard anyone who has tried one complain one bit. Essentially there are two types of simmers - those who love TrackIR and those who have never tried it! Oh, it's great with IL2 too!David

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on everything I've read, I have to agree with your comments. Incidently, I bought it primarily for IL-2/FB which I play about 70% of the time and FS2002 the other 30%.Really looking forward to the experience as I hear it's quite immersive...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this