Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest astemland

Simconnect problems

Hey. I have big problems, do get the famous "Simconnect SP1 manage version was not found to be correctly installed on this system"and I have tried everything but still no luck :( its all the same, so can anyone help me?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Sorry for the problem.What is everything you have tried?Single computer or network install?Please let me know.Thanks,

well. I have reinstalled both FS and ASX and everything but still not getting it to work.can you please tell me what to do? for example in wich order to install ASX, If I uninstall FSX now, would it be compeletly out of the system so I can install it from a fresh start again?thanksrunning it on a single computer.Anders

Hi,There are files left behind even after FSX is uninstalled. Some of these are in your Windows/WinSxS folder.The ASX manual in the Troubleshooting chapter addresses this issue and what to do. So please read through that.Try and get FSX SP1 and ASX to communicate and then go from there.Don't go though and uninstall FSX each time though.Thanks,