Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grey_Wolf

using multiple windows with fs2k

can it be done?how can it be done?any help will be aprecieated.

Guest Grey_Wolf

My methodMy primary video card is a Geforce 4 4200 ti 8x agpin a pci slot I also have a Guilmot Maxigamer couger 32meg herculies card.In the settings of windows display propertys I had to tell windows wich moniter I wanted as the primary moniter (windows wants my pci card to be primary). Their is also a button, after you asign the second moniter you want to check "extend my windows desktop to this moniter"Each time I update/change/install a driver for one video card I have to refresh the driver for the other as well as set my resulution and reset wich moniter will be primary....installing my second sound card was even more simple.Having Fun Grey_WolfAMD 1800512 ramGeforce 4 4200ti 8X AGPGuillemot maxigamer 32 meg pciSound blaster Live gamerSound Blaster Live MP320G HD40G HD13.6G HD