Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J van E

New requirement for support

Maybe PMDG should, apart from requiring people to post their names underneath their posts, also require them to post how many times they did the tutorial... :( "Questions won't be answered until you've signed your post with your real name and flown the tutorial at least once. Preferably four times." :( I know the tutorial itself can bring up questions (I certainly posted quite a few over here!!!) since this isn't the easiest of birds, but a lot of answers can simply be found in the (excellent) tutorial. (I mean, how many times did someone ask how to stop that annoying AP alarm when you turn off autoflight...? :( Come on!) If everyone did the tutorial as a requirement, that would save us all a lot of time wading through all those same old 'new' posts on the PMDG forums. B) And btw all pdf's (not only the tutorial but also those 1500 pages which valuable information!) can also be searched: a very handy feature.On the other hand... there's nothing better than a busy forum with lots of posts about something you really like... And it DOES feel good to help others with simple answers to simple questions... B)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!