Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest md_eleven

My first FS9 MD-11 screenshots

Hi allI hope you don't mind. I just love this bird so much I wanted to share a few screenshots. I kept them very smallFirst I only flew cargo. Mainly cross-atlantic. Here I am at LEMD after a loooong taxi from 15R to the cargo ramp (almost 20 minutes taxi time)UPS.jpgThen I decided to try the passenger variant. I did a short flight from EFHK to EDDF and back:Here I am at EDDFfineddf.jpgAnd here on my way back:finfl.jpgSomehow this flight is almost a must. I really enjoyed that approach:klmtncm.jpgklmtncm2.jpgThis was my last flight: a charter, EDDM - LGTS: Here I am crossing the Austrian Alps near Klagenfurtltu2.jpgAnd this is after arrival in LGTS. I bet the passengers had a different welcome in mind when they packed for their holidays :( ltu1.jpgUnfortunately due to real world flying commitments I will not have time to get into the PMDG cockpit for the next two months. Shame because I am finally feeling very comfortable and confident in the MD-11 cockpit.I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.ThanksStefan Lorenz

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!