Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tashunca-Uitco

Windows 7 and TP

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

Is it working ?I'll try soon.

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

Nobody did it ? :(

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

Finally no it doesn't work . It starts well , with good tps , then it becomes to descend to 100 , then 10tps , and finally I have many time out .I used the same proxusuer as those who works well with XP .I reduce then con parameter to conn=10|rate=4.0 but even wiyh thos modif , I have time out .my connexion works well at 2Mbps , I tested .Undere XP , no problem , I have 300 to 400tps .I did a test under Windows 7 64 ;What a deception ! :(

Guest cbuchner1
it works !
excellent. Another step towards world domination.

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

No , finaly no .. :( It doesn't work , I have black tiles .I believed it works , but it was tiles friom precedent flight with TP on XP SP3 , i pointed on the same directory cache.service1 , who contains already tiles .Impossible to use TP8 on Windows 7 64 , that's vey frustrating !It's already same case with Vista 64 , seems to me ?

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

new pb for me : IE8 doesn't work under 7 !With FF3 , I have no problem .Impossible to load Tiles , I have time out , and then only black tiles .In the cache.service1 , nothing appears .Under Xp , all is working good . I use the same Proxyuser.ini , I just changed the path of cache directory .I don't understand anything , please help !!

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

After installing TP8 , I losted IE8 and now , impossible to use IE8 !It seems that TP needs to have an IE working ,FireFox runs good but TP has time out ?I have no time out with the same proxyuser.ini , under XP .I think it's because IE8 doesn't work anymore . :(