Sign in to follow this  
Muli

Flight Simulator(FS9) cannot find the aircraft for the saved default flight when started

HiI'm totally new to Flight Simulator.I've just Installed FS9, Patched it to ver 9.1, and than I created my first training flight, C172 from Bremerton Natl. (the sim flight lessons scenario). I created the flight, saved it and marked the "make this the default flight" option.Every thing is default, but when I start the sim I get a message "Flight Simulator cannot find the aircraft for the requested flight. The default flight will now try to load." and I get the original default flight as originally installed and not the one I've created.My installation is clean, no addins, just 9.1 update and noCD4 for 9.1. I'm running Win XP Pro SP3 on Intel 4 2.4GHz, 1GB RAM, GeForce 7,800GS 256GB AGP, 160GB free HD.It's not a critical issue, but an annoying one.What could be the reason for this strange message?Thank in advance.Shmulik

Guest belga1

Hello,Have you made the experiment of setting a other flight as default .. using a other default plane like the 737 or any other .. and what was the result ?On the other hand ... in this particular flight (a lesson flight) I'm not sure (by FS2004 design) if you can save a lesson flight as "default flight" ....Regards.bye.gif

Hello,Have you made the experiment of setting a other flight as default .. using a other default plane like the 737 or any other .. and what was the result ?On the other hand ... in this particular flight (a lesson flight) I'm not sure (by FS2004 design) if you can save a lesson flight as "default flight" ....Regards.bye.gif
You are absolutely right. It works with 737! I missed this one. I didn't try to save a lesson, the lessons are C172 lessons taking off from bremerton Natl., So I just created a "non lesson" flight that is on the same plane and airfield.Anyway, with your help I verified that it's not a global problem, and might be specific, and now I just have to investigate the specifications.Thanks a lot.