Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest loverain147

MD-11 MCDU FIX Error

Hi, Folks.Ok. This is what happened so far.Today's flight was from Kansai(RJBB) to Naha(ROAH).The departure runway was 6R so I got to use the fix menu to do the approperate deparure procedure.So I typed "STE/214.0/8" and got to the page where I chose the right STE VOR 'cause there were some VOR named STE.When I chose the right one, my moniter got blacked and a few minutes later FS9 said there were some problems so it should be shut down.I'm currently using AIRAC0901 from http://www.navigraph.com and RJBB scenery from Simmer's sky and AES from aerosoft on FS9.1.So what should I do to make it work??p.s It's kinda a little bit late, but HAPPY NEW YEARS to EVERY SKY-LOVER!!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It could have been a random crash, as I'm unable to reproduce it in FSX. Try it again, see if it happens again.-stefan

It could have been a random crash, as I'm unable to reproduce it in FSX. Try it again, see if it happens again.-stefan
Thanks for the reply.And I thought the same way as you do so I rebooted the computer and tried again but sadly the very same thing happened at the very same moment.