Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest harleyman52

AS6 Graphics Question

Hi Jim...Boy it was a 22 hour struggel getting in here....LOLHaving small problem with Graphics... You see its called Purple Dawn..I have it set up to show very purple dawns and dusks..Along with purpleish haze..That is what I selected and saved anyways....But you see in my the pic it has changed ...And send to FS9Why is it not correctly saving and displaying my texture theme I create?Every time I set one up and save it and fly,its not displaying my senerio I set and saved.And sure enough I exit the sim and go back into Graphics,and all my selections have been changed..But its stilled called Purple dawn...But its NOT.....HmmmmmmSurely I am missing something here as usual..LOl Thanks.....Now..How can I delete the themed textures that are incorrect?Thank you Jim....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is how its set up....Thanks..I'm sorry I am getting so dense in my old age...Lately I have really been struggeling....

Hi,Every time you start AS your textures are going to change in ASG. If you want to submit some textures that you like/want, start AS, process a plan, start ASG, chose your textures and then start FS.Thanks,

Ohh I see...So the only reason we build them there is to be able to quickly load one we made quickly by selecting it and then selecting to *Send To FS* ?Very good...I promise I will remember this..Its all saved in notepad..Thank you so much Jim.....