Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jlm

GEproII error

HelloJust re-installed GE PROII, After the install the initial settup allowed me to go through the procedure to install texture sets etc. so just to be sure it was working I installed about 10. This worked and I ran fs9 via ASX and everything was ok.But when I exited and tried to open GE PRO again vi the desktop icon the first question was ok - for wideFS users only (tick or x), so I tock the x, then I get a GEpro error window saying:sub main access path error (i translate here from french)then a frozen GEpro window remains on my desktopis this familiar to anyonethanks for helpjlm

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Make sure GEP is 2.13.Thanks,
Hi, thanks but it doesn't seem to be that. loaded that.It was ok when I was able to get to the second menu when opening GEpro which asked if it a stand alone pc or not and when I selected not stand alone it allowed me in but now I can't get past the first screen, error comes ups straight away.I'm looking through forums but can't locate the solution.jlm

Hi, thanks but it doesn't seem to be that. loaded that.It was ok when I was able to get to the second menu when opening GEpro which asked if it a stand alone pc or not and when I selected not stand alone it allowed me in but now I can't get past the first screen, error comes ups straight away.I'm looking through forums but can't locate the solution.jlm
The problem seems to have been user account control in vista. working ok now.jlm