Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 56th_Angel_Dust

Awesome experience

Hey guys,Just thought I would tell you all about a sweet experience I had earlier.Big%20Grin.gifThrough last night and into the early hours of the morning here I was doing to flight for my VA, Northwest flight 30 from Tokyo to Honolulu. I was flying my PMDG 747 in the older Northwest Orient paint scheme. While I was sitting at the terminal typing information into my FMC I kept hearing ATC talking to Northwest 30 and I am sitting here thinking what is this guy talking about I have not said anything. Anyway I get on my way and I am not going to lie if you expect me to be sitting behind my computer for entire 6 hour flight your on crack. I was walking around the house getting some things done and I kept hearing ATC contact Northwest 30 yet nothing was coming up on my screen. It confused me a little but I pressed on. I got back behind my screen and started getting ready for my approach into Honolulu when I was about 150 NM out. Approach went great but I kept hearing the ATC addressing Northwest flight 30 and was getting more and more confused. :( After I touchdown I am taxing down the runway to the first turnoff when I hear ATC call out Northwest 30 go around so I hit external view and I see a Northwest schemed 747 pulling up out of its approach. It finally all made sense.My Virtual Airlines uses real world flights.... so does My Traffic X. The entire flight I had been followed by the MyTraffic X version of my flight. I feel stupid for not looking externally before but at least I know I was right on time now... lol Big%20Grin.gif

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!