Sign in to follow this  
Guest stangman4000

UPS Virtural Seeks New Pilots at its Asian Operations Hub in the Philippines

Guest stangman4000

My name is David Janicijevic. I am in charge of the Hub at Angeles City in the Philippines which oversee's UPS Virtural's Asian Operations. I would like to submit some news reference our hub seeking more pilots for our operations. We currently are seeking pilots wishing to fly anything from long international flights to short regional bush flights utilizing aircraft such as an ATR-42 or a Dash 7 to even a YS-11. We fly from and into most major airports in Philippines, Australia, China, Malaysia, India, and anywhere between. Also as a pilot with UPS Virtural, you are allowed to fly any of the thousands of other flights in the UPSVAC System. Our current incentives at this time is that anyone seeking employment as a virtual pilot at Angeles City, Phillippines (RPLC) will receive a $5,000 virtual signing bonus added to their personal salary, and any hours wished to be transferred over will be counted as double hours. Any individual interested in becoming a pilot at UPS Virtural needs to contact David Janicijevic or apply at http://www.upsvac.com **HUB= Clark Intl**