Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest yienmaster

Question/Problem with Piper PA-28-RT turbo Arrow-III

First off, I am talking about the one found in the AVSIM file library.I'm getting quite a bit of left bank/pull. I'm wondering if this is normal, and the aircraft is supposed to handle this way. Does it have some kind of crazy torque? I cannot take my hand off the stick for more than a second, and it makes enjoying the scenery impossible. Does the real aircraft handle this way? I haven't found another Piper Arrow to compare it with, and I really like everything else about this plane, and would love to find a really nice payware version.Any help with my bank/roll problem would be appreciated, as well as a heads-up about any payware Arrows.Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First off, I am talking about the one found in the AVSIM file library.I'm getting quite a bit of left bank/pull. I'm wondering if this is normal, and the aircraft is supposed to handle this way. Does it have some kind of crazy torque? I cannot take my hand off the stick for more than a second, and it makes enjoying the scenery impossible. Does the real aircraft handle this way? I haven't found another Piper Arrow to compare it with, and I really like everything else about this plane, and would love to find a really nice payware version.Any help with my bank/roll problem would be appreciated, as well as a heads-up about any payware Arrows.Thanks!
Yienmaster -I also fly the PA-28_RT and it does indeed pull to the left. My solution is to use the RUDDER TRIM once I am away from the airport as I think some bank/pull on takeoff is normal. It seems to me about 3 taps, or so, on the right of the rudder trim "wheel" will straighten it up. I can't help with a payware Arrow as I prefer to download freeware aircraft and play with them.