Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alphahawk3

Guru expert needed

Guest Alphahawk3
Alphahawk3,If your latency is staying below 1000 in FSX then I highly doubt what you are experiencing is in fact a latency issue. It sure would be nice if you could get your hands on a bit beefier video card for a little testing.
Sargeski, I really appreciate your help on this. Here is the funny thing. It is not really a sound issue...it is the request for ATC voice that causes the problem. I have disabled the sound and even removed the drivers...but when you make an ATC request one is generated and sent out even if nothing is there to process it. So why does this show up as an stutter on the screen? I have stayed up several nights reading how the PCI buss handles request. Of all the problems one could have had with FSX I would not have imagined this. But I will get the new card in time and hope that takes care of the problem. I have learned out of all of this that Asus seems to have a problem with their on-board sound. The problems are now starting to show up on the Asus P6 forums and in Googling I have read far too many post of their other M/B with on-board sound causing problems...most always the SoundMax version. Once again thanks for you help...nice little tool to have around. Regards