Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest RedRepublik

Real issues

Guys, I have been a huge fan of Active Sky and have bought all 3 releases since I started simming Obviously I am now using ASA (FSX) I loved ASX and never had much issues with it (a little erratic wind changes sometimes) My issue is that with ASA I am getting severe wind changes a loft .... I mean really erratic, so much so that my plane is continually blown of course etc ( I appreciate this can happen but I doubt to the extremes I am getting) Also when on approach I am getting winds from ATC and they match ASA but very often I seem to get wind shear or some really erratic effect that often pushed me to the ground. If in full auto land the plane will nearly always loose the GS or Loc even though the winds are being reported at less than 5 knots. I have loaded the latest patch and it does not seem to solve the issue .... Could someone pleas shed some light on this ..... it really is annoying and My current set up is (probably a bit too much info but just in case someone needs to know) I have FSX, I always fly the Level D 767 and I have configured ASA to max settings. I also have a registered version of FUIPC and have weather settings off there. Please someone please shed some light on this .... I am actually contemplating flying without ASA which would be a travesty Many thanks in advance Johni did try and read through the other posts to find a similar problem but there was lots of posts and i didnt seem to come across one

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!