Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest huronflyer

Dumb Question

My friend and I have just started using multiplayer...during one flight we only see a text label in the sky saying "x" plane at at "y" altitude....though I did see a virtual view of the plane as it landed...Is it possible to see a wingman's plane in a flight/DaveCYEL

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is he using the default aircraft? I haven't done multiplayer with FS but I am pretty sure you need to have whatever plane he is flying on your hard drive. The default planes should show up fine but if he is using an add-on aircraft then you need it on your installation as well.Bud

Bud,Thank you very much, we will give that a try.Cheers,DaveCYEL, Elliot Lake, ON.

Is he using the default aircraft? I haven't done multiplayer with FS but I am pretty sure you need to have whatever plane he is flying on your hard drive. The default planes should show up fine but if he is using an add-on aircraft then you need it on your installation as well.Bud

Bigger problem than seeing him is keeping him in the session for more than 30 seconds.drh

Bud,Thank you very much, we will give that a try.Cheers,DaveCYEL, Elliot Lake, ON.