Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest huronflyer

Server keeps dropping in multiplayer

My friend and I finally hooked up on two or three servers via "Chocolates" "FSHOST_Spy"...it seemed everytime my friend inputed a attitude change the server dropped him?We changed our frame rates in FS9 to fixed 20...Could it be because we were not flying at the "designated" airport?Last week on my first multiplayer session with an other fellow, neither of us experienced a dropped server.Are we looking at a lack of computer memory in my friend's machine/Any hints...Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Key Question:"Could it be because we were not flying at the "designated" airport?"

My friend and I finally hooked up on two or three servers via "Chocolates" "FSHOST_Spy"...it seemed everytime my friend inputed a attitude change the server dropped him?We changed our frame rates in FS9 to fixed 20...Could it be because we were not flying at the "designated" airport?Last week on my first multiplayer session with an other fellow, neither of us experienced a dropped server.Are we looking at a lack of computer memory in my friend's machine/Any hints...Dave

Some good news this ole guy finally stummbled into a successfully hosting a session.My friend keeps getting knocked off - I am thinking it could be their house network, which we will tackle next.drh :(

Key Question:"Could it be because we were not flying at the "designated" airport?"