Sign in to follow this  
Guest kinetic

ASA Dynamic rate of change and turbulence sliders

Guest kinetic

Hi,first I want to say I've tried ASA for a few days and appart from the already known bugs I'm very satisfied. Especially now when another FS version looks far away it's very good to know new products are being developed to support FSX and even FS9. Thanks to the HiFi developers!So just some short questions. If they have been asked before, then sorry for posting.1) Could you elaborate a little on the dynamic rate of change slider? Is it proportional to the FSX internal slider, so the weather changes at about the same peace as the internal FSX weather or do you use another time-scale for weather change? How fast might the weather change with 100% dynamic change? Also if I set a fast change, will the weather be "reset" back with the next weather download?2) Also maximum turbulence, wake turbulence and icing are %-sliders. Does 100% on these sliders mean like maximum of what FSX can depict? Or is it maximum of the real thing? What is the "best" settings if I want realistic depiction of turbulence and ice? (I'm guessing the default positions are 0%/100% or good?)-Arvid

Hi,Thanks for the feedback!1. We over-ride the FSX slider. At 100% weather is going to change pretty darn quick. I have never tried 100 and run mine at zero.2. Maximum of the real thing. Defaults work well here.