Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest draky

Active Sky Advanced - Problems with License Activation

Hello,Today I purchased the download version of Active Sky Advanced to upgrade my presently installed Active Sky X. The installation seemed to go without a problem and when prompted I entered the license key provided and this was successful. However when I started the program for the first time it required to activate the license during start up. This did not go well at all - I was online and for some reason the license was not able to be activated and consequently I am unable to use the upgraded version - rather disappointing!.FYI - I use Vista 32bit with FSX.I have retained a printout of the invoice dated 5th February 2009.Regds. Capt, David Diggory

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Jim - I have found an error in the license code I entered but can't seem to re-enter it correctly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but never get the option to put in correct license code - sorry my error but there should be a simple way to correct this one? thanks.

I have downloaded the ASA installation/upgrade again, purchased Perfect Uninstaller and re-installed the ASA program - I still can't get it to work as I have no opportunity to enter again the correct license key!. Please help.

yep i olso have this problem cant get licance key to activate say licance key invalid befor i can evan put it in