Sign in to follow this  
EJA955

License Not Recognized During Initial Start-Up ~ Stuck in Loop

I just downloaded ASA and get the error message saying that my license has been activated on multiple computers each time I try to start it. It repeatedly continues to attempt the initialization always giving me the same message that I have installed ASA on several other computers.After the download I entered the license key and it was accepted. Next, during initialization on the main screen I continually received messages that my license key was not activated. I clicked OK each time and the initialization would restart. This was repeated many times until I received a message that I may need to allow ASA access through my firewall. I gave ASA access thru my firewall. I restarted ASA and received notification upon initialization that I have activated ASA several times on other computers. It then gets stuck in this initilization-message loop. ASA will not start up because it thinks I have abused my license loading it on other computers.How do you suggest I resolve this isssue?