Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest pkav

MD 11 and fsuipc settings

Hello everybody, I was searching for the topic before in the forum and used google as well, but could not find anything, perhaps someone can help me here.I would like to know what settings are the best to use with fsuipc and the md11 concerning the ailerons and elevators. I use a Saitek yoke and in the default configuration I feel the elevators and ailerons a bit to "loose" meaning you do not need so much power to get to a certain pitch or bank angle. I tried the pmdg option in the menu to reduce the LSAS sensibility , but that did not really help. I tried in fsuipc to configure the right values , so that the md 11 feels heavy on the yoke.Perhaps I am wrong and in real life this bird is so sensible, but I was better off with other planes as well when they were less sensitive of course I would not like to fly a "stone" but I would like it a bit more heavy as I said.I reduced the aileron settings in fsuipc from +- 16300 to +- 11000 and for the elevators from +-16300 to +-13000. Could someone who is happy with the settings please tell me his/her settings for this ?That would be great, thanks and regardsPhilipp

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!