Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest whiteape

Viewing all posts per topic?

Ok, dont get me wrong, I think this new forum is cool, but I HATE the fact that whenever I go to a topic, I see only one reply at a time. I want to see EVERYONES reply at the same time, so I dont have to keep on clicking link after link just to see everyones replies. Is there a way so that it just displays all the replies without me having to click on each one individually?Thanks...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ok, dont get me wrong, I think this new forum is cool, but I HATE the fact that whenever I go to a topic, I see only one reply at a time. I want to see EVERYONES reply at the same time, so I dont have to keep on clicking link after link just to see everyones replies. Is there a way so that it just displays all the replies without me having to click on each one individually?Thanks...
Go to "My Controls" that's on the same line with your "user name/log out" just under the Avsim headers at the top of the page.. look on the left side for "Board settings" and look at all the options in there.. Many things in "My Controls" for you to work with...

Go to "My Controls" that's on the same line with your "user name/log out" just under the Avsim headers at the top of the page.. look on the left side for "Board settings" and look at all the options in there.. Many things in "My Controls" for you to work with...
Already did, and changed settings(thought that one of them would have worked...) but nothing changed...

It may also be that you are viewing the topic in "outline" mode . In the Dark blue heading for the topic post at the far right you will see a white "options" box . click this and you can switch the "Display" mode to "Standard" This will allow you to see all the posts for the topic in order :)

It may also be that you are viewing the topic in "outline" mode . In the Dark blue heading for the topic post at the far right you will see a white "options" box . click this and you can switch the "Display" mode to "Standard" This will allow you to see all the posts for the topic in order :)
Yes, that does sound more like what you need at that... thanks Bryan :(