Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest lilpianoman

Juliana Travel Alliance LARGE SESSION- PLEASE READ

Hi All,I am the Public Relations and Cultural Affairs Coordinator for the Juliana Travel Alliance, a new addition to the Virtual Airlines of Flight Simulator X. We are a largely growing population of Flight Simulator Enthusiasts who are interested in high quality and professional ATC Sessions. This Saturday, I am proposing a large ATC Session in the Florida Area hosted by us, the Juliana Travel Alliance. There will be multiple airports up and running, including KMIA (Miami), KMCO (Orlando), KRSW (Fort Myers), and KTPA (Tampa). We cordially invite you to come along and be an ATC, but you must be a professional. Also, if you are interested and enjoy our sessions on Gamespy, you can become a member of the Juliana Travel Alliance and enjoy all the benefits of being a member, including access to our website, Teamspeak Server, and much, much more!If you would like to participate in our LIVE ATC SESSION IN THE FLORIDA AREA, contact me (Mackenzie) at JTA.Publicrelations@gmail.comLooking forward to seeing you there!~Mackenzie M~--JTA Assistant Chief of Operations- Juliana Express Air--JTA Cheif of Public Relations and Human Resources--JTA ATC Regarding Approach and Departure Controls--JTA Recruiter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!