Sign in to follow this  
IVA739

PMDG 747 FSX Banking

Hey guys, I have an issue for you here. Often times while in flight my 747 will start making 30-35 degree turns to follow the flight plan. Something seems to be wrong so I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. When I have this issue L Nav and V Nav are active.Thanks,Connor Duchen

Guest SkullxBones

Sounds like it might be a wind shift problem. FS has terrible wind modeling which makes the plane veer off course. If you are using FSUIPC disable the turbulence, gusts and variations. If not disable all weather in your settings and see if it helps.Jeff P.

I know this is a stupid question but how do I do that? Also I noted that when I fired up REX and started that the winds seemed more steady and now my plane isn't doing it. Do you think I need to do this each time so that the winds are the way they should be?Thanks,Connor