Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mchapman

Looking for a new VA to join

Hi,I am currently looking for a virtual airline to join. I have over 6200 hours which I would like to transfer over as well. Anyone interested in hiring me please send me the link so I can take a look at your website. M.C.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,I am currently looking for a virtual airline to join. I have over 6200 hours which I would like to transfer over as well. Anyone interested in hiring me please send me the link so I can take a look at your website. M.C.
Join Continental Virtual Airways at CONVA.org or visit us on teamspeak at conva.hopto.org .As for 6200 Hours Transfer I can put them in. We Can talk that Over If you choose to select our airline.Best Regards,Continental Management

I am currently looking for a virtual airline to join. I have over 6200 hours which I would like to transfer over as well. Anyone interested in hiring me please send me the link so I can take a look at your website.
You can always join Air Asheville (http://www.airashevilleva.com). If you have proof of those 6200 hours then we can get that processed as soon as you join. If you decide to join, put that you want to transfer 6200 hours in the comments field of the join form. I hope you decide to join. We also have multiple staff positions available so that you would be able to play a more active role in the virtual airline

If you like hauling cargo, check us out!Freight Dogs virtual Air Cargo was created to provide virtual cargo pilots worldwide the opportunity to fly online on the Vatsim network with a performanced based virtual airline whenever, wherever and in the aircraft of their choice with very limited restrictions compared to other VA's.Freight Dog Virtual Air Cargo pilots fly their own routes with an automated logbook that keeps track of each flight. No set schedules to deal with. No pireps to file. No jumpseat penalties. The sky is the only limit at Freight Dogs Virtual Air Cargo. Freight Dogs Virtual Air Cargo uses Memphis International Airport in Memphis, TN USA as its worldwide headquarters with plans to add more hubs in the US and worldwide as the VA grows. We are sure to satisfy most any virtual cargo pilots