Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest firehawk44

Cielosim

I welcome new websites, new products, etc., for FS but I'm having a couple of issues with this latest FS website and their products that was just brought to my attention on the AVSIM front page. First, none of the products appear to be new to the FS community. Secondly, I recall downloading several free FS9 enhancements a couple of years ago that enhanced the surface of the taxiways, runways, and the airport environment much like what is advertised on this website. On AVSIM you can get hundreds, maybe thousands, of texture enhancements like this for free. The advertisement for the product "Flight Enahncer" [sic] states it is for FS9 and FSX but you look in product info and the requirements state differently and specifically states FSX is NOT supported. It claims to have 2700 custom textures too. I hope all of the products in each package were personally developed by this FS company and not taken from various websites like AVSIM. It is nice though to have total enhancements all in one or two packages developed by a FS company without the problems of searching through FS libraries throughout the FS community. Good luck to Cielosim!Best regards,Jim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!