Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest wrigley757

Long Flight and time issues

Over the last 2 nights I have flown between between KRDU and SBGL, based off of US Airways flights they have applied for. Even though their flight will go out of KCLT, the distance between the two (CLT and RDU) is minminal. Anyway, based on what US Airways has posted on their web site for proposed times, on the trip down I was two hours late and on the way home I was 2 hours early. The times they have posted on their website are as follows:CLT-SBGL 22:30-9:00(+1) - I landed at 11aSBGL-CLT 21:05-6:00 - I landed at 4aIs this a function of on long flights that FS has a hard time keeping time? I have gone to Europe recently from the US and had no time issues.Any ideas?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

the only thing in my research of your problem i found is that there is a difference in time ..i just checked an aviation site right now as i write this it is 1155pm est...in sbgl it is 150am ,,that is a difference of 2 hours.time zone changes are built into the sim..if it wasent this exact (the 2 hour difference) i would be somewhat stumped..but i think thats the issue

Over the last 2 nights I have flown between between KRDU and SBGL, based off of US Airways flights they have applied for. Even though their flight will go out of KCLT, the distance between the two (CLT and RDU) is minminal. Anyway, based on what US Airways has posted on their web site for proposed times, on the trip down I was two hours late and on the way home I was 2 hours early. The times they have posted on their website are as follows:CLT-SBGL 22:30-9:00(+1) - I landed at 11aSBGL-CLT 21:05-6:00 - I landed at 4aIs this a function of on long flights that FS has a hard time keeping time? I have gone to Europe recently from the US and had no time issues.Any ideas?Thanks