Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest alking

Georender Scenery Collection Installation Problem

I have just bought Lago's Georender Scenery Collection. My FS9 is on my D Drive, Windows XP on my C Drive. When I try to install this scenery it gives me the "Component Transfer Error" and closes down. Has anyone any ideas how I can o :( vercome this? The software does not allow me to change the path and Lago has gone out of business, so I'm stuck!Many thanks in anticiaption,Alan K

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,To try ....Make a dummy install of FS9 on the C drive.(just create the default location of FS9 and put in FS9.exe is usually enough provided the scenery installer no want check the registry base)Install sceneries.Copy paste in your real FS9 install the necessary files and folders in the adhoc locations.Delete your FS9 dummy installDeclare the new sceneries as usualRegards.bye.gif

Hello,To try ....Make a dummy install of FS9 on the C drive.(just create the default location of FS9 and put in FS9.exe is usually enough provided the scenery installer no want check the registry base)Install sceneries.Copy paste in your real FS9 install the necessary files and folders in the adhoc locations.Delete your FS9 dummy installDeclare the new sceneries as usualRegards.bye.gif
Hi Many thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work. I'm still getting the error message and it still won't install.RegardsAlan K