Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest upper01

scenery libary settings

hi,i have FS2004 installed on a windows xp system.hardware is:quadcore, 4Gb RAM, Geforce 9800GTX 512mb 3x 500Gb hd.software isfs2004, fsblobal, dutch nl2000v3 scenery, several addon airports, and several addon planes like PMDG, LevelD.the following problem occur when flying over schiphol at night:nl2000.jpg as you can see in the background one square is light up. when in spot plane view. after some seconds it become normal again. but this is quit annoying.now these are my scenery settings in fs:fsnav.jpgfacts are:-i regulary defrag my HD.-the scenery's ( fsglobal, and Nl2000v3 ) are installed on a other hd then fs2004.-i also have a pagefile wich is also on the same hd as the scenery's.-i use nhancer.-both scenery's are correctly installed ( no missing textures etc. )-no other scenery, or afcads that may conflict the dutch nl2000v3 scenery are installednow my questions are:-are my scenery setting standing in the correct order, i mean should fsglobal (witch is landclass ) be on top of the scenery libary?-what can be the solution to avoid the strange square ( picture 1)-is there somewhere on the internet a usefull link that explaned the scenery structure, and the priority layers ( scenery.cfg)any help would be greatregardsAlex

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!