Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest futureknight31

flightone atr 72 and active sky...still confused

Forgive me being a moron (or at least easily confused). Sorry to ask about something you guys have no doubt read many times, but I have searched these (and other) forums and am still confused as to how to resolve the issue with active sky not working with the flight one atr 72. It works fine without active sky, but I'm not willing to throw 50 bucks for active sky down the drain whenever I want to fly this plane. I don't have any problem with the pdmg and active sky.Anyway, as it is 2009, I'm not sure if the information and problem fixes referenced in older threads (mostly on the flightone support site) are still the way to go or not. I'm wondering if fixes have been incorporated into the download by now.I've purchased and set up the atr. I have downloaded and installed SP1 for fsx. I was going to do sp3, but that seems to be for fs9.If I try to run activesky and the atr, fsx locks up. I have seen something about reinstalling simconnect.dll (whereever you'd get that) as well as another thread talking about "temporary fix" download in a post from 2007, but again, I'm afraid of overwriting or undoing something in this plane download from yesterday that logic would indicate have later versions that what these old forum threads are talking about.I would be most appreciative for any assistance anyone might have.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!