Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cliffie1931

My "PMDG Topics" have disappeared

After suffering intractable Windows Vista problems I had to format my Hard Disk and start from scratch.Now, after selecting "My Controls" followed by "View Topics", I have only three posts for SFX and nothing for my PMDG posts.Help would be appreciated to regain those valubale (to me) PMDG posts.Cliff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After suffering intractable Windows Vista problems I had to format my Hard Disk and start from scratch.Now, after selecting "My Controls" followed by "View Topics", I have only three posts for SFX and nothing for my PMDG posts.Help would be appreciated to regain those valubale (to me) PMDG posts.Cliff
Cliff, are you talking about your "subscribed topics"? These should still be available through your "My Control" section.

Cliff, are you talking about your "subscribed topics"? These should still be available through your "My Control" section.
Thanks for your prompt response. Yup Steven, after selecting "My Controls" I selected "View Topics" under the heading of "Subscriptions"Cliff

Thanks for your prompt response. Yup Steven, after selecting "My Controls" I selected "View Topics" under the heading of "Subscriptions"Cliff
Have you tried selecting a greater date range at the lower right-hand side of the "View Topics" page?

Have you tried selecting a greater date range at the lower right-hand side of the "View Topics" page?
Ever seen a man with a red face Steven? I feel such an &@($*.................Thanks pal.Cliff

Ever seen a man with a red face Steven? I feel such an &@($*.................Thanks pal.Cliff
Not at all, we all make the most simple of mistakes. Glad you got it all sorted! :)