Sign in to follow this  

So you need more traffic after installing FSTraffic2002

Recieved FSTrafic 2002 last week and installed it. Loved the product, so nice to finally see real airlines busing around the airports. However, I still thought it was a little sparse so I started looking around. After a short search I found Project AI and was reading the instructions for their installer. Unlike the comercial products, their installer ADDS to the traffic already on your system, rather than replacing it. I quickly (2 days later, only having a 56kbps modem at my disposal) downloaded everything PAI had to offer and installed it. Everything worked perferctly. AI traffic from FSTraffic2002 still worked (watched Concorde leave heathrow) but integrated nicely with the PAI offering.. Traffic density is now immense. I watched a queue of 15 aircraft waiting to go at Gatwick.The point of this post? Nothing really, just to say that both FSTraffic2002 and PAI are excelent products and that they live together well. If you find you don't have enough traffic (or your fed up of always being number one for landing) then give them a look. Oh, and where else are you gonna see Concorde after OCtober?Now if we could just get the undelying AI architecture to work (Planes in the real world DO NOT turn around on the runway to get to the nearest taxiway).