Sign in to follow this  
Guest ucanfly

FSD Commander 115 TC or Piper Seneca V ??

Guest Moghdad

Your cockpit sure looks better than it did for me. Not sure why I didn't warm to this one. Maybe worth another look.In real flying you get used to the look of things from pattern altitude. 1x seems about right. It's hard to adjust to a zoom perspective and have houses and things appear too small. Has anyone actually anayzed the aspect or footprint of ground objects at different zoom rates to see which are most accurate?

Guest ucanfly

I found I got used to and then preferred a wider zoom than 1.0 after a while. It depends on aircraft with commander am comfortable with .55X to 1X. Usually reserve 1X for when on final or when trying to spot traffic. I agree Active camera pro is a must.