Sign in to follow this  

CH FlightSim Yoke LE Calibration

My english is very poor but I will try to explain my self regarding my problem with the calibration of my CH Flightsim Yoke LE...Why do I have to re-calibrate every time I turn on my computer? Every time I use my FS2002 I notice the elevator control out of range. I use the FSUIPC to re-calibrate the elevator and the numbers are: -16193 0 16105 ... ok Then after a few minutes in the runup check, the elevator change the threshold to: -2042 -193 4050 for example. The numbers could be vary but the point here is the range of the elevator. The ailerons and rudder remains the same. I use the CH Control Mng to calibrate the yoke instead of the Windows Game Controller. If I use the Windows Game Controller, I see the elevator almost withuot movement, the after calibrate, it works but for a few minutes.Some can give me a clue, light, an answer, a miracle advise reagarding this manner? I will appreciate it. Thanks in advance.Here's what I got:PIV 1.7512DDR Ram80GBNVidia GForce4200 128MBSblaster LiveWindows XP ProCH Flightsim Yoke LECH Pro PedalsSuncom SFS Throttle

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

JoseI have found a similar thing happening with my LE when using FS2K and although I don't understand why this happens, you may want to try this:When starting FS2K, instead of re-calibrating the yoke via the main menu or FSUIPC, simply move the yoke around it's full range of motion (push/pull/full left/full right etc.) whilst the aircraft is stationary and you'll find that the yoke will reset itself to normal (calibrated) values. Works using 'pause' too. Hope this helps.Toni.

Hi ToniThanks for the tip. I was reading around and I found a very good tip also:Leaving the default settings in the Game Controller of Windows and calibrating the yoke via the CH CTRL MNG 2.0 But still having problems with the calibration... I don't know what to do... I was thinking of buying a new Yoke but now I in the middle of nowhere. If you find something else... please reply me ASAPThanks.