Sign in to follow this  
maverickr

RB Design's Bravalla2-2.zip

Hi all, I just downloaded from today's library files a scenery program titled F13 Bravalla AFB (bravalla2-2.zip) authored by RB Design. All you get is over 200 texture files and that's it. No scenery files, read-me's, author's name, nothing.There have been over 49 downloads and I was wondering if everyone has the same problem or has heard of this author or anything at all to complete the installation.Thanks,

I just had a look at it and I too only found texture files in the file. The file name however suggests that there is another file that belongs to this one. I searched the database but did not find a second file. Maybe it has not cleared the upload yet.I will send a note to our library manager. Hope that will help solve the issue.Happy flyingRalph HummelStaff ReviewerAVSIM Online

Mike,following up on yesterday's post I checked again today the file-library uploads and the "missing" first part of the upload has appeared in the library.It's called Bravalla1-2.zip and you can find it here:http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?DLID=30131Hope that helpsHappy flyingRalph HummelStaff ReviewerAVSIM Online