Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi all. I've just purchased Carenado's new Piper PA-28RT-201. This aircraft is great! I was wondering if anyone could possibly do a repaint for me? It's of an aircraft operated by Tayside Aviation based at Dundee airport which is on the east coast of Scotland. I'll include some photographs of the aircraft. I dont think it should be very hard to repant this aeroplane as it has a basic colour scheme but a very nice one none the less. Any help guys will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I started. I'm new to this, though, and am finding it difficult to keep continuity in my lines from piece to piece (the stripe's turn from fuselage to tail, in this instance). I know the logo isn't scaled correctly, either - I just wanted to throw this up here before I head off for a long weekend. If you'd like me to continue, let me know. I won't be able to touch it again until Monday.gwend.jpg

This is looking absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much and yes please continue!!! Great job so far and I'm sure you'll get the curved stripes and logo soon. Again, great job!

This is looking absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much and yes please continue!!! Great job so far and I'm sure you'll get the curved stripes and logo soon. Again, great job!
I'm getting there. I still need to tweak that logo. :(

Nice one!!! Thanks again, good job!
This is about as well as I can do with the kit and my current skills/patience.Tell me how to get it to you. The ZIP file is just shy of 8.4 MB.

This looks fantastic! Thanks very much for doing this. You are a superb painter mate!!! I'll pm you my email if that is ok.